Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Torch 9800 & PlayBook

Re: reports not working again

I hope it won't take too long :\
Regular Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Developer

Sequels are always worse than the first.....  Smiley Sad

"Sorry! Server encountered some technical error. Please try again later."

Developer
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Fido

this is pathetic.  No down time message. Nothing.  I guess RIM doesn't really care. How can anyone not notice the problem or fix it already?

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Z10, Q10, PlayBook
My Carrier: none

I hope they will fix the problem soon and I will get back my sales from U.S. 

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-App-World-Development/Reports-are-not-showing-any-...

----------------------------------------------------------
Tapptil creates interactive books and apps for children and families.
Recent released apps: Lil Painter Free, First Words Animals Free
Developer
My Device: PlayBook, Z10
My Carrier: none

Maybe you guys should try the cookie-clearing thing again, or switch browsers. For whatever reason, I haven't had any trouble the last few days.

I do a report every time I see someone reporting problems with reports, and I can report that my reports still work. So do graphs.

Likely intermittent... maybe I've just been lucky each time.

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Developer

[ Edited ]

Haven't try this yet but will try it but we shouldn't even have to do this.  RIM should be professional about this and take the problem seriously.  This is not mickey mouse stuff.

Developer
My Device: Dev Alpha A
My Carrier: -

[ Edited ]

I had the error "Sorry! Server encountered some technical error. Please try again later." right now (also yesterday, not sure of the same message).  

Ceared the 2 cookies from appworkd.blackberry in Google Chrome and it is working again.

They clearly have a problem. It is not the first time this happened. However the last time everyone had issues clearing the cookies didn't help so this is a unrelated issue this time I think.

Developer
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: x

100% agree with smily. It's a shame that the service depends on Cookies, Browser, Wheather and Moon cycles...

Developer

dans wrote:

I had the error "Sorry! Server encountered some technical error. Please try again later." right now (also yesterday, not sure of the same message).  

Ceared the 2 cookies from appworkd.blackberry in Google Chrome and it is working again.

They clearly have a problem. It is not the first time this happened. However the last time everyone had issues clearing the cookies didn't help so this is a unrelated issue this time I think.

This trick used to work but not anymore.  I tried clearing the cookies in FireFox, IE and Chrome and still get the same BS error msg.

Seems like a bad nightmare over and over again.

New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Getting this issue too (Firefox & Chrome).  Clearing cookies didn't help for me.