Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Airtel

10.2 Upgrade does not show up in my z10

hi,

I purchased my Z10 in india. Even after 10.2 is out my device does not show notification for upgrade. How to solve this problem. I want to get my Z10 updated to 10.2 OS. Any help on this ? Thanks

Super Contributor
My Device: Z10 * Q10 * Z30 * Passport
My Carrier: Telkom Mobile

Re: 10.2 Upgrade does not show up in my z10

Hi there,

If you go to Settings, Software Updates and check for updates you should be able to see the update available. If it says you have the latest software then it means your Service Provider has not yet released the software for download like mine, in that case I would suggest you call their data department and find out when they are rolling it out. The alternative is to use a SIM card for a service provider that has released the OS to upgrade.

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Carrier: Airtel

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it. 

For info, i am using unlocked version so i hope all india purchased devices are not dependent on carriers. I dont know whats wrong with my device. I trying to contact BB help on twitter but no luck. Hope i would find some help here.

Super Contributor
My Device: Z10 * Q10 * Z30 * Passport
My Carrier: Telkom Mobile

Nothing is wrong with your phone, it's just that BlackBerry release software via the carriers, the carrier have it on a server and allow you to download to your device. So if your carrier does not have 10.2 or has not made it downloadable you will get message that you have the latest software.
New Contributor
My Carrier: Mobicom

I have Same issue, my BB Z10 version is 10.2.0.424 not receiving the recent update. My phone was unlocked bought from USA  have AT&T logo on backside cover.