Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telus

A Poll for A New BB10 feature(Z10) Come All!

I have noticed in the pass couple weeks that the z10 virtual keyboard is awesome, but needs a 'GREAT' tweak.Do Not get me wrong the keyboard it one of the best, but the send button needs a new home.

The SEND button needs to have two options in text messages; or an option somewhere that someone can change the place of the send button. I have noticed that many other people are feeling my pain. I almost wanted to switch back to my cheap androi** phone. I have sent countless messages that were not finished(quite embarrassing) to people. Some messages contained rather 'awkard'() spelling errors.

More details:

The send button is right under the backspace and very easy to hit. Even if the Next Update!!! to the phone lets the users choose to move the send button into the bar next to the smiles is better or even on the top bar.

Anyways Onto the fact. I want you people to vote! I know for a fact that BB Dev's browse these forums.

I cannot find a Poll making button so I am doing it the old fashioned way!

I believe some people might like this but a majority of us have sent unfinished text messages. So an option to move the send button, or even just simply moving it would be nice.

Poll: Have an option to change the location of the send button in text messages?

Vote ->     Yes  

Vote ->     No    

This Poll will be counted every week. Unless a fellow awesome person would know of a Poll button on here?... ANYWAYS VOTE! LET THE DEV'S KNOW.