Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: 9380
My Carrier: vodafone uk

Re: A unique battery problem

Ok will do. 2 new batteries arrived today...thanks
Solutions: 6,349
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

You are sure you are getting OEM BlackBerry batteries? Not a some knockoff?
>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
My Device: 9380
My Carrier: vodafone uk

Never sure to be honest. Thanks for your help
New Developer
My Device: Z10 (STL-100-3)
My Carrier: Bell

I have the exact same problem here as well, upgraded, used phone, battery died and stuck in appearing and disappearing BB logo! and nothing mentioned in this thread helps! What is Blackberry doing to address this somewhat small but criticle issue?

SomeGuyZ10 wrote:

I have the exact same problem here as well, upgraded, used phone, battery died and stuck in appearing and disappearing BB logo! and nothing mentioned in this thread helps! What is Blackberry doing to address this somewhat small but criticle issue?

What is your Operating System loaded to your device?  From the main screen, swipe down from the top black bezel to Settings > About... what is the OS Version listed there?

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Knowledge Base Updates
New Developer

[ Edited ]

JSanders are you serious?? How can anyone do such when the device isn't able to bootup?? What i can tell you is it the latest BB10 OS release recently.

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: kwt Wataniya

Guys regarding the problem of shutting down when battery is 30 to 40% the solution. Is tp remove ur battery for 90 minutes and thats it no more shutting down, i used to have that problem before but now its gone, ,, my phone now is overheated most of the time specially after the last update plus a new problem came out to me is that my phone is shutting down on 60% battery!!! Z10 slt 100-1
New Developer

[ Edited ]

Will try your suggestion and see what happens.

STL-100-3

SomeGuyZ10, Yes I was serious, since the most recent poster and yourself neither one has stated the device woldn't boot up, you said

SomeGuyZ10 wrote:

and I assume (since you didn't specify) that you mean the homescreen top edge BlackBerry logo adjacent to the signal indicator.

Anway, just trying to be helpful. IF you assume I know ALL the details of the issue you're experiencing, well, I do not.

If the leaving your battery out for 90 minutes suggested above does not work...

Read this:  Upgrading OS10 devices using Autoloader

Knowledge Base Updates
New Developer

neither does your suggestion work. so i tried BB Link, the device is able reload the OS, w/green light, but gets stuck after booting up with the original problem of not getting pass the BB logo as outlined by the original poster of this thread.