Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: bb z10
My Carrier: glo nigeria

APN Issues

My model is STL100-1, the Software Release is 10.1.0.4181 and the OS Version is 10.1.0.4633

Any time there is a network fluctuation, the phone remains on a small "e" when in a 2G coverage area and small "h" when in a 3G coverage area. Then this pops up: Can’t Verify APN. The APN information can’t be verified. Check your APN settings and try again. If the problem persists, contact your wireless service provider. I would have to switch off /on the network (from System Settings - Network Connections) to overcome this issue. And this can go on for countless number of times in 24hrs! It is very frustrating. Sometimes I would have to do a hard reset for it to normalize! I had thought it was a service provider issue until I read somewhere online that Z10 model STL100-1 are made for countries without LTE coverage which makes them inferior to their counterparts. Could this be responsible for my problem? Pls I need help.

Some people have said this problem is a common occurence with BB users.

Solutions: 6,357
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: APN Issues

ebiniza wrote:
 I read somewhere online that Z10 model STL100-1 are made for countries without LTE coverage which makes them inferior to their counterparts. Could this be responsible for my problem? Pls I need help.

Some people have said this problem is a common occurence with BB users.

It's not inferior, it's just designed for the networks in the regions of the world in which it is sold.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: 9850
My Carrier: 08121700918

Hi There

i have same problem as yours, my Z10, my wife's q5, my friends q10 all have the same problem. all use the same provider . i am in indonesia dan we alll are use Telkomsel

i have already call the provider and they seems to be confuse with this problem. 

we also has already input the correct APN setting base on the provider . 

the interesting thing is that this problem happens several times everday. 

anyone has solusion? or is this the problem with the provider? 

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone Germany

Hi,

we had same problems when using an Ultracard (Slavecard) and not the Mastercard from Vodafone.

Cheers,

Thorsten

New Contributor
My Device: 9850
My Carrier: 08121700918

Please try this, 

Go to Setting>About>category Network> three dots or right lower corner(more) , if you touch that there will be "register Blackberry". 

activate it and with for reply message . then you are done. 

i have activate it yesterday and it is already 24 hours the APN pop up did not happen and the data servis did not cut off.

please try.

selwyn