Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Priv
My Carrier: ATT

Adding Evernote account to Remember on Z10 (10.0 AT&T)

Earlier today, I reloaded my OS. It is the standard 10.0 AT&T OS. After doing that, I can't add my Evernote account to Remember. Doing so, I get this error:

I chatted with Evernote, and they have no answer. And there is no real answer online. Any ideas?

@ivantwilliams
Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Adding Evernote account to Remember on Z10 (10.0 AT&T)

naviwilliams wrote:

Earlier today, I reloaded my OS. It is the standard 10.0 AT&T OS. After doing that, I can't add my Evernote account to Remember. Doing so, I get this error:

I chatted with Evernote, and they have no answer. And there is no real answer online. Any ideas?

Do not bother, Evernote on the Z10 is completely useless, any change that you makes either on the phone or on any other devices (tablet, computer, etc...) will take hours if not days to be sync from or to the Z10, on top of that if you "share" something with Remember you can not after that move into any of the Evenote container, you can not even sort any thing in the Evernote container, nor can you see everything that you have on Evernote, you have to look container by container (good luck finding any thing), if you have use tags in the Evernote on your computer, well that is not in use on the Z10

To use Evernote on the Z10, you are better to go into the browser and use Evernote from the web site

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: BB Z10 STL100-3
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Adding Evernote account to Remember on Z10 (10.0 AT&T)

I have the smae issue on ATT.  Seems like it's only ATT people with this issue setting up an Evernote accounts after wiping or changing devices.