Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: o2

Anyone found a proper solution to the Z10 faulty calendar app- reboot doesn't work and there are no updates to download

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Anyone found a proper solution to the Z10 faulty calendar app- reboot doesn't work and there are no updates to download

Can you be a little more specific? What fault in the calendar app are you referring to?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

Re: Anyone found a proper solution to the Z10 faulty calendar app- reboot doesn't work and there are no updates to download

When opening the calendar app, I can log in the details of the appointment but as soon as I try to eneter the actual time of the appointment it immidiately closes the app- even caught theo2 guru out the other day when I shew it to hime- he then checked his own Z10 and - his done exactly the same

Forums Advisor III
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

This is a known issue: KB33621

The work around for now is to use the local calendar according to the KB article. Smiley Happy

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. Smiley Happy
New Contributor

whats the KB article?
Forums Advisor III
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Click the link in the post above to be taken to the Blackberry (K)nowledge (B)ase article that relates to the issue you are having. Smiley Happy

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. Smiley Happy