Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch
My Carrier: Airtel

Apps not availabe

To Blackberry Team,

I can see lot of blogs and everyone talk about various app for BB z10 getting released or Android port availabe.

I kindely request Blackberry team to inform about a place user can lookinto true info when which app is availabe and from which Vendor and whether its certified by Blackberry or non-certified.

why i am writing this request as today when searching for Blackberry Z10 apps for apps like skyep, Voip and other it took me verious sites where my laptop got infected with virus.

Lets make a safter world for true and dedicated users.

Forums Advisor I
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Apps not availabe

You should be using BB My world for all your app searches. Skype was announced and there are various VOIP apps currently on My World. It is also important that you contact any Vendor directly and find out when they will be releasing an app for the z10. I have notified several vendors for Hardware and software on when they are going to release for the z10.  There are also some android apps that were ported to the z10 and after installation of the app, I provided feedback and a rating of the app to let vendors know if their product is good and if it works well on the z10. One of my mortgage calculator app that I purchased had a bug and notified the vendor and they are fixing it as we speak.