Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z10, PlayBook 64 OS2.1
My Carrier: O2 UK

As one of the first 250 people to buy a z10 in the UK..

(Yes it may shock some of you that have read my 'negative' posts that I was keen enough to be looking for this phone at midnight on launch day!)

Today I got a lovely email...

"Hi,

Just a quick note to let you know that following the order you placed last week for a BlackBerry Z10 phone, the good news is that you also qualified for our BlackBerry PlayBook offer.

Not only will you soon be getting your hands on a brand new BlackBerry Z10 but you’ll also have aBlackBerry 64GB PlayBook to accompany it!

In the meantime, we do hope that you enjoy your new BlackBerry Z10 and thanks for choosing Phones 4u."

playbook number 2.

The wife has been so jealous of my original playbook... She's taken a real shine to it. I missed the bb10 launch party as I was working, I nearly fell over when she said she spent the evening with her mum watching it! And wanted a z10 - which I then bought... Well, it's her birthday soon so she's gonna be one happy lady! 

...and we have a new blackberry convert thanks largely to the awesome sounds and features of the playbook 64! The best value tablet on the market!

Just thought I'd share some love.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'LIKE' me if it makes sense...

PS. The BlackBerry Z10 & PlayBook rock with the QED uPlay!
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: As one of the first 250 people to buy a z10 in the UK..

congrats, my wife only text and dont like touch screens so maybe a Q10 for her so she can share a calendar with me

my kids want my Z10 forthe games on it. expensive lil playbook for them if I did get them one. they do have playbooks though

enjoy your new tech items

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Trusted Contributor

Cheers! First time I've ever 'won' anything. So to find out there's a free playbook on the way was pretty awesome. Well chuffed. Keeping it a secret from the wife is going to be hard. Lol.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10

It would be interesting to know where my purchase was in the order of Carphone Warehouse sales, but all I know is that I was buying it as their staff were coming back from the sales training for the new Z10, with the system still initially telling them that I couldn't make the purchase!

Unfortunately, no PlayBook on its way to me, but great that some promotions like this were available and that you were one of the winners!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

looking forward to testing playbook video chat when I'm working away. Until skype hits BB10. Shame PB video chat doesn't work with my Z10 too.

BB support based over PB video chat would be cool Smiley Wink I find a one minute real conversation can often save 15 minutes of texts/chats at times. Just an observation for those support providers out there.

interesting forum on merits of PB video chat / skype / face time
http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-playbook-f222/who-needs-skype-playbook-video-chat-amazing-72...