Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telstra

Re: Auto substitution in messages

[ Edited ]

The inability to use line breaks in word substitutions is really frustrating cause I use it A LOT. I have a bunch of email templates i use for quick replies. Currently I have to use my old BlackBerry alongside my new Z10. Won't be able to keep doing that for much longer. Is there a fix coming?? Really hope so. Thanks

Contributor
My Device: 9883
My Carrier: Sasktel

This type of word substitution worked all the time on my Torch and other older phones! Why doesn't it work now? Why aren't you making this work when so many people depend on it??
Contributor

I have a Q10 and I have only 150-200 autotext entries on it and they don't work. I had 1600 entries on my Torch and many of them were very long but all of them worked.
New Contributor
My Device: 9800, Playbook
My Carrier: Rogers

It works now. 

Contributor

How did you get it to work?
New Contributor
My Device: 9800, Playbook
My Carrier: Rogers

Try copy and paste from a document. 

With mine if I type jaclead I get:

My name is Sean Batt from Crystalview Pool, Spa and Patio.  We are the dealer for Jacuzzi Hot Tubs in your area. 

Jacuzzi will be sending you a brochure pack soon but if you have any questions about them please don't hesitate to ask. 

For your information Crystalview is celebrating over 30 years in the industry including 25 years in the same location.  We have our own service and maintenance department and pride on being able to provide excellent customer service.  

We sell a full range of backyard products including Sundance Spas, Jacuzzi Hot Tubs, Napoleon Grills, Traeger Wood Pellet Bbqs, Mallin Patio Furniture and many others.

If you would like to browse our website it is www.crystalview.ca

We are located at 104 Philip Ave, North Vancouver, BC

Thanks again for your interest and again, please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.