Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9860
My Carrier: Telus

BB Calendar App

Not sure why this is happening, but I have tried more than three times to manually change the time of a "New Appointment" I wish to save. If the start time is incorrect, I tried to change it only to find the app abruptly close and flip my back to the home screen. Anyone else have this problem? If you don't have the "Start Time for your appointment correct beforehand, you may find it suddenly close on you. If anyone has a remedy for this I would love the help....

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: BB Calendar App

It is a know issue.  My workaround is to create the appointment without adjusting the start time and then go back and edit the time after saving it.
Jasa215 wrote:

Not sure why this is happening, but I have tried more than three times to manually change the time of a "New Appointment" I wish to save. If the start time is incorrect, I tried to change it only to find the app abruptly close and flip my back to the home screen. Anyone else have this problem? If you don't have the "Start Time for your appointment correct beforehand, you may find it suddenly close on you. If anyone has a remedy for this I would love the help....