Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Regular Contributor
My Device: LEAP and Blackberry Playbook
My Carrier: AT&T
Accepted Solution

BB Link and a Canon printer (not wireless)

I could always print webpage statements and MS Word docs from my laptop to my printer via cable. After downloading BlackBerry Link I can no longer print documents because a small BlackBerry window opens asking to log in to my BB ID and Print To Go wirelessly. WTF, that can't be correct Link has taken control of my printer functions.

I looked to find a disable BB ID Print to Go without luck. I had to use my wife's laptop to print documents using a cable from her laptop to my Canon printer where BB Link is NOT installed. This needs solving/fixing immediately. Thks for any solution, replies.

Forums Advisor III
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: BB Link and a Canon printer (not wireless)

You need to set the cannon as your default printer Smiley Happy are you on windows or mac, what version?
-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. Smiley Happy
Regular Contributor
My Device: LEAP and Blackberry Playbook
My Carrier: AT&T

Just changed the default printer on the laptop. You were correct Print To Go was default. Thanks very much for your prompt assistance. 

Forums Advisor III
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

No worries, glad to help Smiley Happy
-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. Smiley Happy