Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: Q10
My Carrier: NA

BB Q10 Launch Australia

Hi,

There is no email address or any form of communication available to make a complaint.

I live in Australia and we've been informed of the new Blackberry 10 models launching since early this year.

The Z10 launched months ago and many people I know have been waiting on the Q10 model.

Every time a telecommunications store is approached in regards to a launch date they simply say they don't know.

This is fair enough, but when you are advertising both phones on a giant billboard on a busy motorway in Sydney, then this is false advertising. According to the ACCC, before I make a complaint with them regarding this issue, I must first approach the business. Considering you don't have an avenue available to consumers to complain, this is my next option.

You have your social media team trying to create buzz regarding this new phone launch but you can't give your consumers any response. For a business that is trying to gain even a small fraction of the market share they once had, you are not doing a very good job.

If I do not receive a response from a BB rep in the next 48 hours I will be taking this further.

Highlighted
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: BB Q10 Launch Australia

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Since it's been longer than your stated time limit, I can only assume that you have proceeded...good for you. But, if you are relying on having posted here as meeting the requirement of contacting the company, then you have not succeeded. For, you see, this is a user-to-user community, not a channel for any formal communications with, escalations to, nor support from BlackBerry for any purpose whatsoever. The Ts and Cs, to which you agreed when you created your account here, state that. Likewise, at the top of nearly every page of this site is this information:

BSCF User Comm.JPG

So, while I wish you well on your quest, I must caution you as to ensuring that you indeed have fully complied with the requirements you have stated, and that posting here on this site does not in fact accomplish that.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................