Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: EE

Re: BB Z10 (100-2) won't turn on: red led blinks once and then three more times after a short pause.

I'm having the same problem red light just blinks and the phone wont switch on, I'm thinking a battery issue which I've been experiencing is connected. 

It gets pretty hot and the appears to be a drain on the battery, I have it fiully charged in the morning and after a couple of short calls the battery is showing red all the while both sides (screen & back ) gets hot.

Anybody experience this and is there a fix.  Provider are to replace the phone and battery had it about 6 weeks.

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: BB Z10 (100-2) won't turn on: red led blinks once and then three more times after a short pause.

Yes, I have a similar battery issue, at times. (Not always).  Not sure whether it's connected to this other issue, or if they are separate problems. 

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: 2348038005233

Try it with another charger if you can get one to test. I had the same problem and it worked for me. Hope it works for you.
New Contributor
My Carrier: EE

thanks tried with a few different charges still the same.
My Device: blackberry z10
My Carrier: orange

hi

i was wondering if sum1 could help me my fone was workign perfectly fine this morning and when i looked to see what time it was my fone was flashing the red led light once then a pause then flashed 3 more times ive held the power button for about 20 secs then it comes back on but gets stuck on the white blackberry logo with black background how or could this be fixed plz help me i need my fone Smiley Sad 

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: T-Mobile

The problem is the phone; it needs to be replaced.  I had the same symptoms and could not solve with any software fix.  I was one of the early purchasers of the Z10 in the US, and I have come to believe that those early phones have a hardward problem.  Since I got my new phone, about a month ago, everything has been better, including battery life, which was a real issue with my first Z10.  Good luck.

Contributor
My Carrier: Vodafone

I got my phone a few months ago in England and the same problem. does it count as one of the early phones? the phone is useless now
New Contributor
My Carrier: o2

same for me Smiley Sad