Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

BB Z10: ALL_subset Isn't responding

After I turn on my Z10 phone I get an error message: BB Z10: ALL_subset Isn't responding.  This error message makes my email disapear from the hub.  I have the option to type in the password but when I do it takes a good while for the emails to download (about an hour).  The emails are on a 2010 Exchange server.  I have the latest update (10.2.1.537), I tried resetting the phone to factory defaults.  No luck.  Other people in the Office have the same phone and same update but no issues.  I had this issue for about 3 weeks now.  Any help?

Contributor

Re: BB Z10: ALL_subset Isn't responding

I've been reading posts all over.  No one has a real solution other than wait and see.  I will be calling Telus to see what they come up with.

New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Bell

Yep this q10 sucks so bad I want to smash it to bits. I've wanted to love BlackBerry for years but just cannot stand their continual output of buggy **bleep**.
New Contributor

Fix this POS blackberry, you idiots!!
My Device: z10
My Carrier: T-Mobile USA

Same issue here. I just got the unlocked Z10 from the Blackberry website using on T-Mobile USA.

From time to time, I will get the same issue mentioned. It will then resync my entire Excange account which takes a long time and burns battery. It used to happen just when I reset it, but last night I woke up flipped open my phone and it did it again.

I am using Exchange online (Office 365) on outlook.office365.com server. I have tried resets, and reentering password to no avail.

New Contributor

It is really sad. I was away from bb for a while and received the q10 for work and was initially very impressed. The nav worked well, the browser meh but much improved, all other functionality in general quite good. Email, bbm and all the other important business bits were great. Then the update! It seems this company is just destined to continually screw itself.
Prime example... Releasing bbm publicly way too late... They could have been whatsapp! Man, what a sad sac of donkeys this company has turned into. This will be my last bberry. Our company supports iphone now and I use personally the iphone 5s and have a galaxy s3 as well. The bberry has nothing but work email on it... No personal apps whatsoever and it still can't cut it. What a shame
New Developer
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile

does anyone have an update on this issue? "ALL_subset Isn't responding" I'm having the exact same problem as described. 

Latest update 10.2.1.537 

Could this be an issue with the carrier? 

My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64
My Carrier: Rogers

amlife wrote:

does anyone have an update on this issue? "ALL_subset Isn't responding" I'm having the exact same problem as described. 

Latest update 10.2.1.537 

Could this be an issue with the carrier? 

It could be carrier related

Also by contacting your carrier, if the support staff can not help you you could then ask them to escalate your case to BlackBerry support. This is the only way to directly contact BlackBerry

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin
Contributor

I finally got around to calling Telus.  After being  bounced around from person to person I finally got connected with their BlackBerry team.  They were pretty knowledgeble and seemed like they knew what they were talking about.  Here is what I was told:

-Issue is not carrier specific

-BlackBerry is having issues with Miscrosoft ActiveSync

-it affects all BlackBerry 10 devices

A note from BlackBerry is:

"This is a previously reported issue that is being investigated by our development team. No resolution time frame is currently available"

The tech support gave me the following KB links:

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do;jsessionid=F3C9EE58CCC5F544421C221592A2DC35?...

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do?externalId=KB35672&sliceId=2&cmd=displayKC&d...

Looks like we'll have to wait this one out...

Contributor

when i say all BlackBerry 10 devices I mean Z10 Q10 etc.  Not all BlackBerry phones are effected