Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: HTC One 801n.
My Carrier: Three (3)

BB10 - BBM is now working in the UK

Lots of people on the 3rd May 2013 were without there BBM and Whatsapp and other features due to a problem with BBM servers. The outage as not been explained but, Seeing all UK carriers didnt know what the problem was. People were being told to Contact Blackberry who was taking your name and the service provider and putting you back through to your provider and didnt want to tell us anything. 

As of 5AM  4th May 2013 my BBM activated. After leaving my phone off all night. 

Poor service again and the system once again failed. But only seemed to effect OS10 system not the Older BIS Phones. 

Anyone still having Problems ?

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: AIS Thailand

Re: BB10 - BBM is now working in the UK

I haven't had any problems since yesterday evening, though there were a few delays in BBM Messages.
If you have an answer to your question then please click “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit.
BB 8700 -> Bold 9000 -> Curve 8520 -> Bold 9700 -> Curve 9320 -> Bold 9900 -> BlackBerry Z10 + PlayBook 64 GB Wi-Fi
Solutions: 6,349
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Ginge9570 wrote:

Poor service again and the system once again failed. But only seemed to effect OS10 system not the Older BIS Phones.

Yes, other model Blackberry smartphones were affected as well. BlackBerry has made statements that the issue has been resolved.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
My Device: curve 9360
My Carrier: vodafone

If BlackBerry are song that the problem is fixed on the UK, that is false as i am on Vodafone UK and I still can't access my BBM through the Hub or the app itself, im getting angry now as I'm not able to speak to people through BBM. Sort it out BlackBerry.
Solutions: 6,349
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

While the specific issue may be fixed on the BlackBerry server, it could take some time to propagate through the network. By now any issues should be resolved for you.

What BBM voice issues are you having?

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor

It's not BBM voice, it's BBM full stop, i can't access it through the BBM messages in the hub or through the BBM app itself, I phoned my network provider Vodafone and they said my son card needed updating we tried that and it didn't work ie changing the network to a different one and then back to vodafone but that didn't work either, when i go onto BBM it goes to load and then it shows me the blue circle.
Developer

Hello. It appears BBM is infinite loading for you, this was not the issue that other users were experiencing.
BB 8700 -> Bold 9000 -> Curve 8520 -> Bold 9700 -> Curve 9320 -> Bold 9900 -> BlackBerry Z10 + PlayBook 64 GB Wi-Fi
Contributor

What does infinite loading mean and what can I do to fix the problem? Please help if you can.
Contributor

When I try and go into my BBM messages in the hub, it's asking me to set up BBM and when I click on setup it takes me to pages with the blue circle and says BBM loading and that's all it does.
Developer

Infinite loading is non stop loading. Try doing a battery pull, if that doesn't help, update your OS/ reload your OS.