Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: BB10 Won't Sync via USB with iCal and Contact in Mac OS 10.8

I didn't say it was a good piece of software, I said I could sync without using a cloud service. No, I'm not using bluetooth, I'm using USB. I'm just happy I can sync without using the cloud. I see it as an improvement over what it was when this thread was first started. Bluetooth would be nice, but at least I can sync now.
Contributor
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Vodacom (Vodaphone)

I'm glad it works for you but it doesn't work for me. I'm syncing via USB on mac. It connects and says sync completed but changes made to contacts on my mac don't show up on the phone. Also many phone numbers are missing from the phone that appear on my mac address book. If I make a change to a contact on the phone then that will show up on my mac. So it looks like 1 way sync. This is with a Q5 and all up to date software.
Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Link still leaves a lot to be desired, I agree. At least they actually have software for Mac, Android doesn't. You can however get a third party sync software for Android.
My Device: BlackBerry Q5
My Carrier: Virgin

Hi there,

Did you manage to get this issue resolved? I have the exact same problem.

Thank you.