Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Telus

BB10 Worst OS ever!

when i first got my z10 i was so happy and it worked perfectly, now i can't get my corporate email of even get online. A month and a half ago blackberry released an update that broke activesync email over port 80 if you're using exchange 2003 and then the other week they relased an update that broke my internet connection over the cellular connection. i use this phone for work but it doesn't even work, i am going on vacation soon and even if i route my email through gmail to bypass activesync i can't get an internet connection unless i have wifi. So i'd like to ask blackberry what i'm supposed to do with this dumbphone. Balcberry refuses to fix these problems and continues to break functionality before fixing anthing. I used to be a blackberry fan but now i actually hope the company goes under, they deserve to burn for whagt they've done to their loyal customers and of course they're not gonna pay the $600 it's gonna cost me to get a phone that actually works...... 

Solutions: 6,417
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: BB10 Worst OS ever!

You've not been happy with BlackBerry for a couple of years and it's indicated clearly by your posting history in this forum. So I am not surprised by your continuing to troll this forum to make flaming posts.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Telus

Wow i've never been called a troll before for pointing out the obvious. You must be a big blackberry fan LOL. Yes i continue to use blackberry phones because that's what my company uses and if you read my post carefully you'd see that I loved my z10 in the begining.

Blackberries strong point has always been email but that doesn't work anymore, there are literally thousands of users with the same problem. And the new issue about not being able to access the internet over the cellular connection makes the phone almost useless, it's pretty much a tablet with phone capabilities. And it's not like i don;t know anything about technology, i'm a certified technician, administrator and blackberry partner.

I think if you were having the same issues as i was you'd be pretty **bleep** too..... you can't call someone a troll for being mad at a company that has released updates that have broken my phone and which i cannot undo or "roll back" and for which the company refuses to fix.....

Solutions: 6,417
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

I can review your past posts. Anyone can. And you've condemned BlackBerry for two years, some of them were even deleted where you couldn't control your personal insults to other members of this SUPPORT community. So, troll is what it appears to be by any definition of the term.

Your post does not ask questions, you're not seeking assistance and the thread title itself is indicative of your motives.

The only thing obvious here is your not understanding how the product works. One being a certified technician, admin or partner means very little if you don't take the time to ask and learn, but only to condemn and complain. I know too many people who are unwilling to learn, regardless of their "title" or level of education.

On the otherhand, there are many helpful users here who might choose to assist you. But, you'd have to actually post topics asking for assistance without your normal put downs and imagined statement of facts.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Highlighted
Forums Advisor III
My Device: Passport & PlayBook
My Carrier: Bell

I agree with JSanders you shouldn't be posting things like that I understand you could be fed up but without posting your problems how are you going to get solution? There are many people just like your self that do have problems who comes on here to open forum and seek help not just bash Blackberry & members of this community  which I believe most of us are taking free time out of there day to help out!