Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: BBM Temporary Server Error

I tried a battery pull with no success in solving problem. I called my provider who informed me that the case is still open and unresolved. They have an open ticket on me but would not let me speak directly with BB, stating that they are handling the case of behalf of the customers
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

It's not uncommon to get conflicting reports even from BB. I don't know why but it happens. As long as someone is handling the case with BB on your behalf....I hope it gets resolved soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Forums Advisor III

You can also try dropping off the network and coming back onto it. Achieved by entering Airplane Mode (turns off all the radios) and by coming back out of it (restarts all the radios.)

Some have said it helped, others not.. but it's easy to try.

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. Smiley Happy
Contributor
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: bell

no luck for the above hint ,thanks though
New Contributor

In my case there has been a t least a partial resolution (for now). About an hour ago I received a message from one of my contacts using bbm. Since yesterday I could see these messages in the hub but could not reply. I decided to try one more time to reply. Whereas previously when I tried it would bring me to the set up function and the temporary server error, this time it allowed me to set up the contact through the continue function. In my case  the contacts were visible when selecting the contacts icon. Consequently, from the contacts "ALL"  list I identified my bbm contacts one by one and by using the menu icon (see three vertical dots at bottom right of screen) I invited the contacts to bbm. As they wrote back they were populated automatically within my bbm contacts. So far this has worked for three contacts. I stopped because it was getting too late to continue tonight/this morning. It is not hard to do this and takes little time really. I will continue tomorrow. Cross my fingers that this will still work.

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

So I managed to get to the sign in screen of the BB ID and earlier I was just doing Restore using device switch which kept giving the error which everyone here is aware of.

I was so fed up that I just clicked on continue and thought let me try that. It worked! I am back on Blackberry but with no contacts. How do I restore these?? Please tell me!!

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: stc

In my case it's started again just now
My Device: Z 10
My Carrier: Airtel

I'm having same issue with my z 10 since friday, cant view or reply bbm except at the hub and i cant open it or reply there either....

New Contributor
My Device: dakota 9900, z10
My Carrier: telkomsel & hutchinson

Hi Guys, thax for thr reply and suggestions. 

However I still can't reload my software, it keeps on generating error, can't reload software, what should I do?

I can't bear to have a phone that cannot work after buying for quite a sum..

Please kindly enlighten the way..

Is the BB Z10 this delicate to handle? I'm thinking to just pack up the device and ask for refund now :-( 

So stressed, depressed..

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

I've already mentioned several times in this thread to contact your carrier if you are still having this issue. You will need to be escalated to BlackBerry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!