Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: ATT
Accepted Solution

BBM reset

Is there a way to reset BBM so the function rechecks for contacts to import using your BlackBerry ID?

TIA - Kevin

Contributor
My Device: Passport
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: BBM reset

pop up .. good question
Wizardxp
Matteo Vismara
Forums Veteran III
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

You can try uninstalling and reinstalling BBM.

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/3729/?lang=en&iid=BBM_DownloadBBM_GetBBM6

I know the contacts are tied to your blackberry ID, but I still recommend you backup your device using the desktop manager before proceeding.

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: ATT

PIA process - but it worked.

Thanks, Kevin

My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: digicel

Hi, I have the same problem now on my ipad. But the thing is that i skipped that reset link, and kept trying sone passwords. Now it only says that it's locked and that i"ll have to wait for 15 min. It doesn't give me the reset link no more. Do you think i'll have to wait till tomorrow to try again? Pleaseee help
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Sprint

I know this is older now but can I do something to reset BBM on BlackBerry 10? I switched back from Android to my Q10 but it never asked me to switch my BBID or anything. Now I don't get 1/2 of my notifications and Channels isn't working for me. I'm essentially signed in on an Android device and my BB10 device at the same time and neither is kicking the other off. But I don't have full use of BBM on my BlackBerry. I don't want to wipe the phone, but it's looking like it might come to that.

Any thoughts?