Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Forums Advisor III
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: BLACKBERRY BALANCE Where is it?

Actually it looks like Network Solutions has a number of options available.. and they may be amenable to hosting your account on a Exchange Server. I'd ask them their thoughs on hosting a BES10 for you.

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor
My Carrier: Rogefs

LOL I think you lost me this time. I am going to call network solutions shortly and I will let you know.
Forums Advisor III

Heh, no.. you got my point exactly. Smiley Wink It is a lot of confusing work to set it up yourself. Smiley Very Happy

I'd love to know what they say...

Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
Trusted Contributor

All I want is. Blackberry Balance working so I can run two different screens. They should have given that opportunity to us for the small business guy that just wants organization.
Forums Advisor III

They have, by giving the BES10 software for free, and by allowing one CAL to be sold for a low yearly fee. Smiley Happy The rest of the complexity is there for large business and small business alike. Smiley Very Happy
Trusted Contributor

So you mean if I go download the bes off RIM's sight and pay for one license I am good to go.
Forums Advisor III

Heh, nope.. you need all of the other stuff too..

Trusted Contributor

Well I guess I will see. Just finished downloading the free trial BES 10 so I will run it and see what it does.
Trusted Contributor

Well I was in contact with Network Solutions last night where my website is hosted. We added a Microsoft Exchange Server and Blackberry account to the website. Setup everything on the server but cannot activate my device. Says it cannot connect to server. Anyone have any ideas? No help from Network Solutions because the exchange server is considered business and help for thus is based on a monthly service contract. HELP
Forums Advisor III

Did they set you up with BES10 or BES? Smiley Happy