Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: Z 10
My Carrier: GLO Nigeria

Back Button

Don't you think a Phyicall Back button will help all users in BB Z10 Operation ??

Forums Advisor I
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Back Button

The z10 was designed to be gestured based phone.  I came from the Blackberry 9810 and the first week, I missed the button.. But after 1 month of owning it, I love the guesture features for going back.. I don't miss the physical keyboard or the back button. I too like you missed the back button and I had even done a post on the forums. It is possible in the future Hardware from BB they might have that feature. But the only thing I can tell you is that once your get use to the new OS and swipe features and realize how fast and effective guestures can be, you would not want to use it any other way. The Q10 was made for people who still wanted physcial keyboards and one day they might make another phone with the back button.

Solutions: 6,375
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Back Button

I loved my back button!
I loved my menu button!
I loved my convenience side button!

But they are no more. And won't be back.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code