Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Mtn

Bbz10 worst phone ever built.

How do I send an email to black berry to complain about the shocking products.
New Contributor

Bbz10 worst phone ever

I Please forward to relevant person. Z10. I have been a BB user for almost 10 years now, used to be a avid BB supporter however, I recently bought a BB 10 from the UK online, had it shipped to Zambia. All I can say is that I have just lost 500 u$. This is the worst phone I have ever had the displeasure of owning in 20 years. No jokes. Firstly could not start from the word go had to get it fixed before I could use it apparently battery connector issues. Now it says (www.bberror.com/bb10-0015). Worst phone very built and distributed by black berry my guess is you guys put this piece of **bleep** on the market long before it was full tested and ready. Extremely unhappy and feel like I have been robbed by Black berry. I don't see any other option but to switch to apple products that actually work when you buy them from now on sorry but I am very disappointed by black berry at the moment. It is a shocking experience.
Solutions: 6,378
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Bbz10 worst phone ever

I have three Z10s running for several months, no issues. It's a great device and wonderful piece of hardware.

If you need help with that error message, please let us know. Otherwise, you could also exchange the non-working device you purchased with your seller.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor

Hi j sanders, I guess you are paid by bb to post these comments. I phone here I come.
Forums Advisor III
My Device: Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, BlackBerry Torch 9800, BlackBerry Z10, Blackberry Z30, BlackBerry Priv
My Carrier: Fido

Cwgrove wrote:
Hi j sanders, I guess you are paid by bb to post these comments. I phone here I come.

Wonder who is paying you for posting your negative comments in a support forum? Obviously, you don`t seem to need any support with that....

Solutions: 6,378
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Cwgrove wrote:

Well, I guess that proves you wrong on two issues, now doesn't it.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
My Device: Curve 8520

[ Edited ]

Hi guys,

Please keep on topic and remember the Community Guidelines

Cwgrove would you like assistance from the Community with the problem you are experiencing?

Steve_T                                                                                                                          New to the Community click here  
Community Moderator
Likes2.png  AS3.png  CG2.png
New Contributor

If I bought a product that worked, and was built to the standard that I am used to from bb I wouldn't have to commit, would I **bleep**.
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Beep stands for {REMOVED}.

Mod Edit: Edited content to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier