Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: Bell

Bell Mobility told me to contact BlackBerry about Z10. Did not say where.

I'm still having problems. Missing phone calls, they aren't even getting logged onto my Z10 at all. Sometimes I get a text message that notifies me what the voice mail says, but doesn't log the call. I have missed EXTREMELY important calls because of this. Bell Mobility told me they have no clue what to tell me and to contact blackberry directly about what's going wrong with my phone. They did not say how or where, just said to come to this site and figure it out. I can't believe I'm getting the run around at Bell Mobility. I'm disgusted. I need help please. Thank you.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH505), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Bell Mobility told me to contact BlackBerry about Z10. Did not say where.

Hello,

Yup...someone really fobbed you off there. As has always been, there is no free channel for any end users to seek anything directly from BlackBerry. Everything goes through the carriers, authorized resellers, or authorized service centers. Each has the ability (indeed the contractual responsibility!!!) to escalate cases formally up to BlackBerry that require such. But telling someone to come here and "figure it out" is really quite sloppy...for there is nothing to figure out. The carrier can (and should) escalate your case up to BlackBerry via the formal channels to which only they have access. This is as it's always been with BlackBerry.

So I recommend you try again...and perhaps keep trying until you find someone at Bell who is (I'll be gentle) properly trained in the BlackBerry support model to which all parties are contractually bound.

Then again...did you perhaps not obtain your Z10 from Bell? If that's the case, then indeed it can get tricky. Bell would be responsible for all of your service-related support, but the device supplier to you would be responsible for all device-related support. Figuring out which it is (device or service) can be the tricky bit there...with each motivated to blame the other.

But, if you obtained your Z10 from Bell, then they are 100% responsible for ALL of your formal support, both device and service related.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: Bell

Obtained it through Bell, upgrading my torch (no words can express how much I miss my torch!) I have been in to Bell Mobility and seen two seperate workers there, one about 3 times, the other about 5. The one I've seen 5 times now, was the one to give me the Z10. I figured what they said to me was junk. I'm not that dumb but figured I would ask any how, 'cause I'm nice and you never know. I will be speaking with a manager there directly at the store, if they even have one. Thank you !!

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH505), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

You are welcome...good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................