Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: Z10/Playbook
My Carrier: Bell Mobility

Bell Update now available

Forums Advisor I
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Bell Update now available

I saw that also,, downloading it as we speak, also they just updated Twitter and Linkedin

http://crackberry.com/twitter-and-linkedin-apps-blackberry-10-updated..

Forums Advisor I
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb

I did the update and was very easy,, took a while to install 149mb , but up and running. So far everything is fine, didn't lose any contacts or settings. The very first thing I checked was my phone app, when I was trying to dial a contact that is a business without a person’s name, the search feature didn't find that business.. this is now fixed. The camera in low light is so much better. Simple software enhancements to bring out the dynamic range of the image.. The hub seems to be work a little faster, and the browser pages load a lot faster. Will play around more to see if I can find other fixes or issues..

IMG_00000083.png

Contributor
My Device: Z10

I no longer have a "Notification" category in the hub. Everything else seems ok.
Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Bell Canada

Update was uneventful. I was asked to connect to WiFi and Z10 had to be plugged into my charger. It took about 10 minutes during this time a re-boot was necessary. 

I am not sure if this is just me.

Browser seems to be snappier. Clock in Bed Time mode now can be set to receive calls.