04-16-2013 12:59 PM
ActiveSync with SBS2011:
Birthdays will show up on Blackberry 1 day early. I made a dummy with 21.04.1974 in outlook and it synced with 20.04.1974 to BB.
playbook has similiar problem. And even makes anniversaries on 31.12.4500 (I think I saw that on Z10 too). I thougt it was an outlook issue because that time in Outlook dates were wrong too and I had to fix them. But now its reproducable wrong synced in Z10.
btw. Some meetings I make in Outlook are shown in Z10 as "made in another timezone"?
04-25-2013 01:40 PM
To better assist you I have some questions:
1. Who is the wireless provider?
2. What is the software version on the BlackBerry Z-10 and is there a newer version available?
3. Is the Z-10 set to the same time zone as the Outlook client?
4. Do you have access to Outlook Web Access? If so can you create the same event and does it sync correctly?
We look forward to hearing back from you.
04-27-2013 06:20 AM
1. I´m on Telekom Germany, syncing is done over WLAN.
2. 10.0.10.90 Telekom is not up to date...
3. both on UTC +1 Berlin
4. Cant create or see any birthdays in my contacts over OWA?
06-22-2013 08:20 PM
08-28-2013 08:24 AM