Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Super Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: 3 UK

BlackBerry Link Update Returns and No Help Page Instructions

I am confused as to why after installing the update software: 10.0.9.348 from my BlackBerry Desktop Link, it continues to return.

I would of thought that once installed, that only the next update would appear.

I am hoping that the update would be the 10.0.10 up, but it does not seem to be coming to me any time soon.

I can verify that this is happening if you look at the imagine I have added.

I have also added the image of the help page for the BlackBerry Link and there is nothing there to help. 

Please can someone direct me to fix this or these problems.

jtv

BlackBerry Update.png 

BlackBerry Link Help.png

JTValerie
Developer
My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile UK

Re: BlackBerry Link Update Returns and No Help Page Instructions

Prior to the update, I had the exact same problem. The BB Link Help page is blank.

Now, I've installed the update, guess what? It works! So that's a good thing.

The current version is 1.0.1.12. If you can't download in the BBLink itself, then you might find it easier just to download the latest version from the blackberry website:

http://uk.blackberry.com/software/desktop/blackberry-link.html

Let us know how you get on!

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile UK

Re: BlackBerry Link Update Returns and No Help Page Instructions

By the way, I assume the version is MEANT to say 1.0.10.12, but there you go Smiley Happy

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!