Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Solutions: 6,331
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: BlackBerry Z10 Battery Life is VERY LOW!!!

The Z10 battery bundle is really the best choice, works great with the Z10.

The power cases and such are nice, but add so much bulk and weight to the Z10.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: AirTel

I already have a 5600mAH power bank. However, I was looking for an alternate and better solution.

Z10 is such a nice phone, they should have made a better battery. There is no point in using a smart phone if you have to choose when to keep apps open and when not to. I respond to almost 80% of my mails using the phone. I must say I am little dissappointed with the battery backup.

Thanks to you all for taking time out of your busy schedule and replying to my query.

Cheers,

Ashish

Highlighted
My Device: Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, BlackBerry Torch 9800, BlackBerry Z10, Blackberry Z30, BlackBerry Priv
My Carrier: Fido

You can also check on E-Bay for batteries for Z10. I found batteries that were designed for the Z10 and they have 3800 mAh which is double the capacity of the current battery. Only drawback is that they are slightly thicker therefore the phone will look that much thicker. Unfortunately, no matter how you slice it, you'll have to compromise somewhere.
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

A battery bank is the way to go- far better than the external battery in my opinion. I purchased the Anker Astro 3E from Anker Direct on Ebay. It will charge my phone from dead 2.5 times at least. It's a sleek design, and when I ran in to some problems with the first one I bought, they sent me a replacement the very next business day.

My Device: Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, BlackBerry Torch 9800, BlackBerry Z10, Blackberry Z30, BlackBerry Priv
My Carrier: Fido

daizymom wrote:

A battery bank is the way to go- far better than the external battery in my opinion. I purchased the Anker Astro 3E from Anker Direct on Ebay. It will charge my phone from dead 2.5 times at least. It's a sleek design, and when I ran in to some problems with the first one I bought, they sent me a replacement the very next business day.

Oh yeah !!! The Astro E4 and E5 are the best.... they have 15000 mAh..... you can charge your phone  3-4 times with that.