Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Priv by BB
My Carrier: T-Mobile Czech Republic
Accepted Solution

BlackBerry Z10 - Endless Loading Accounts Screen

Hi all,

I would like to kindly ask you for help.

I installed new 10.2.1 OS which in general works better than previous ones. 1x working and 1x private e-mail has been set, than I installed all apps which I had before (from BBWorld as well as Android Apps (just by clicking to *.APK files). Nice.

Now I would like to add some other private e-mail account, Facebook account and LinkedIn account. The issue is, that after going to Settings -> Accounts, I can see screen with header “Accounts” and on the bottom is text “Loading Accounts…” and the endless rotating ring. No Accounts are loaded. :-(

Can someone have same issue? Can someone have idea how to easily solve it, please?
Note: as the device is corporate one and to get activation code after wipe is long term issue, the new re-installation is the last option.

Thanks a lot.
Quido

8310 @ 5.0 -> 9700 @ 6.0 -> 9900 @ 7.1 -> Z10 @ 10.3.1 BES -> Priv by BB @ 5.1.1
T-Mobile CZ
Forums Veteran I
My Device: BB

Re: BlackBerry Z10 - Endless Loading Accounts Screen

Delete the Android Apps and try again. 

If issue persists install BlackBerry Link on your computer if you do not already have it.

Remove and reinstalll those email accounts.

Solutions: 6,357
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

You likely have more than about 20 Android apps, either loaded via APK files or ported in AppWorld.

Basically, try deleting down to about 18 android apps and see if your Accounts screen returns. I've had a couple of friends with this issue, one fixed theirs with only 18 installed, another at 23.

Reboot also, after the deleting.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor

Thanks for reply. I will try it. Just a question: how to get rid of Androind Apps? When I delete them, they are back after each restart. :-(

8310 @ 5.0 -> 9700 @ 6.0 -> 9900 @ 7.1 -> Z10 @ 10.3.1 BES -> Priv by BB @ 5.1.1
T-Mobile CZ
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

I haven't had any problem deleting apps.  Touch and hold the app and hit delete.  However, removing android apps in the reverse order they were installed did allow me to gain access to my accounts page again.  I'm at a point where any android app added will lock up my accounts screen.  And even if I delete another android app I can't add a new one. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor

Hi all,

thanks to all of you I just solved that issue.

- To Chrome I installed Plug-In called "BB10 / PlayBook App Manager" and thanks to it I just simply Uninstalled all  Android Apps (which has been installed via *.APK)
- I did not have to restart my BB Z10 and I got access to my Accounts setting immediately
- I set all accounts (FCB, LinkedIn, Twitter, ...) and I'm happy for now. :-)

Thanks a lot for your help!
Quido

T-Mobile CZ
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Glad your issue is solved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
My Device: BlackBerryZ10
My Carrier: Ellen Lai

My Z10 can't set up any Accounts

Actually the Account icon is not responding.....

I've searched so many article but no one seems to have this question, but me.

I can't set up any email, not faceook nor twitter

When i click on facebook> sign in..... and the sreen goes crazy....

and I have to close the app.

Anyone knows how can I fix this??????

Please I really need some help.

Thanks 

Guru II

What exactly happens when you touch the Accounts icon?