Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: XL

Re: BlackBerry Z10 speaker not working.

I had same problem with him.. After i restart. My bb work well. But then.. 30 minutes after that.. My speaker had a same problem again But in a day, i have to restart 9 - 10 times. Its a hardware prob or software prob?? What do u think? Thamks
Highlighted
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Orange

I've got the same problem¡¡¡ what's happening with the BBZ10 speakers??? are all of them dead? It's not a cheap phone so why include the chaeaper speakers of the market????

New Contributor
My Device: z1p
My Carrier: Vodafone Ghana

Is anyone at BlackBerry listening? This serious. I have used my z10 for barely 2 months. The phone gets hot too quickly. Now my speakers have stopped working within the last 3 days. I am very much disappointed. I have re booted the phone, security wipe it, remove the battery. Tried many times. No solution. BlackBerry let's hear from you on this issue. It seem the problem is widespread. Very very very very very disappointed. I am thinking of going back to android.
Forums Advisor III
My Carrier: Rogers

The issue is not as widespread as you may think. I suggest that you call you carrier's BlackBerry support team immediately for support and /or replacement.
-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. Smiley Happy
New Contributor

Please I did not buy the phone from my carrier. If you say its not widespread, why is many people complaining about the same issue. In my case I bought it from a shop which am sure will not replace it. Please provide a better answer. From my point of view, the issue is widespread. Its a problem with the phone.
New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: telkomsel

Where i live, which they say is one of the biggest market, blackberry doesn't have any support team nor carrier responsible with this kind of speaker issue.we only have distributor warranty and they are not very supportive at all. I had put my complaints and they promised for speaker replacement service. Sadly, i dont have any clue when it will arrive back at my door again since april
Forums Advisor III
My Carrier: Rogers

This is a user to user forum, so here you will get user advice and support.

Your carrier or place of purchase is your point of contact for BlackBerry support, that is how it works. If they can't help you then they will up you to BlackBerry support directly.

Doesn't matter if you bought your phone from the carrier or not. Call them and get them to out you in touch with BlackBerry

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. Smiley Happy
New Contributor

This a serious problem. I am very sad. There is no place to send your defective phone to for a replacement here in Ghana.
New Contributor
My Carrier: XL

Just upgrade your z10 to 10.1. It helps alot
New Contributor

Brother I have upgraded to 10.1 already. Just about two hours ago I decided to reset my phone to factory settings. When I finished, the sound came back after 30 minutes - ot immediately but this is not the first time. I did reset last saturday and by morning on sunday the sound was gone again. I believe it's a software issue. Someone told me when you have several messages with different sounds coming in at the same time, it jams the speaker. So I have sent my notification to phone only to see what happens. But do I have to reset my phone all the time? Blackberry!!!!! Please check this. It might be a bug.