Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Blackberry 10 Email...Is there an auto BBC option?

Hi,

I just picked up my Z10 today and went through the set up. However, I noticed that there does not appear to have an auto BCC option for the email (pop account). On my Bold 9900 and all previous blackberry's this was an option. 

Does anyone know if there is an auto bcc option? I need to have this so any emails sent from my Z10 will be on my work computer (Outlook 2003).

Please let me know

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64

Re: Blackberry 10 Email...Is there an auto BBC option?

mhignett wrote:

Hi,

I just picked up my Z10 today and went through the set up. However, I noticed that there does not appear to have an auto BCC option for the email (pop account). On my Bold 9900 and all previous blackberry's this was an option. 

Does anyone know if there is an auto bcc option? I need to have this so any emails sent from my Z10 will be on my work computer (Outlook 2003).

Please let me know

When you are typing a message, just click on the 3 dots at the bottom right and you will have the option to add the BCC

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin
New Contributor

I want an auto bcc, as it is a pain to have to manually add a bcc to every email that I send

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry z10
My Carrier: Telus

I don't understand the "auto" part ? It has a bcc, and you can add multiple people at a time. What do you mean by auto bcc?
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

All previous BlackBerry models had an option in the settings that automatically bcc the same email account every time. For example, I would always bcc my work email address so that all emails sent from my BlackBerry would also show up on my laptop work email.  This would happen without the need to manually add my work email to the bcc field in each message.  

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Can you add this at the server level? There are no longer options for this at the device level that I have found.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Regular Contributor

Were you able to find a solution to this?

Forums Advisor III

How are you connected to your email server, and what other email clients do you use?
-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. Smiley Happy
Regular Contributor

I am using godaddy email and gmail. Thanks.
Forums Advisor III

Ok, those are the providers. But how are you connecting? IMAP, pop, ActiveSync?

And what other clients are you using? Thunderbird, Outlook, etc?
-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. Smiley Happy