Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: 6043608850

Blackberry 10Z - 'Next' or 'Previous' from the keypad, drop down list fields are skipped

[ Edited ]

Hello,

Does any one know this problem

Blackberry 10Z - 'Next' or 'Previous' from the keypad, drop down list fields are skipped

Any suggestion?

Edited content to comply withCommunity GuidelinesandTerms and Conditions of Use.

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Blackberry 10Z - 'Next' or 'Previous' from the keypad, drop down list fields are skipped

[ Edited ]

The BMO link is not valid (from my phone browser, but my PC browser opens it). The TDCanadaTrust link opens properly. I then click the "Loan Amount" field to open it and am given the "Next" button to click if I want. If I tap the "Annual Interest Rate" field, the "Next" button greys out and the "Previous" button is available.

HOWEVER.........

If I allow my screen to time out (dim after a certain time of non-use) then I swipe to bring it back to life, both buttons mentioned have since disappeared.

The solution? I just tapped one of the fields and the appropriate button appeared again. 

Try that and see if it works for you.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor

Re: Blackberry 10Z - 'Next' or 'Previous' from the keypad, drop down list fields are skipped

Hi, bill

Thanks for your help.

I just wonder when u at TD interest field, where next button is grey out? I am hopping to click next button to access interest rate select box.

Thanks.
New Contributor

Sorry
My last comment should be
I am hopping to click next button to access term select box.
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

The "Term" box is a drop-down menu. You can't access that one from your keypad, you have to tap it manually on the screen in order to access the options.

Cheers.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.