Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: BBZ10
My Carrier: Rogers

Blackberry Defect !

I had the BBZ10 6 months now.  In the 4th months, all my appointments disappeared on my phone.  The support team suggest me to do a secure wipe out and same thing happen after couple of weeks, then I lost all my appointments again and again over and over 4th times.  Very frustrating to use this phone, complete piece of garbage.

Anyone can suggest or support what I am going through?

Regular Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Relaince

Re: Blackberry Defect !

[ Edited ]

You can sync your appointment.
and then reset your device, and if your device looses it then you can get it back.
And If you are not satisfied with that you can send it to blackberry for diagnose.
Grv

Give a like.

1. please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?
" which solved it for you
Trusted Contributor
My Device: z10 and q10
My Carrier: videocon

u are using which version of os?? I think it might be a leaked version of os that had some bugs. I also suggest to do the security wipe as well as sync your contacts so u can get back ur data in case of loss.
New Contributor
My Device: BBZ10
My Carrier: Rogers

Oh I haven't mention, it doesn't sync to my computer, how is that even help? IT DOES NOT SYNC! Piece of garbage! I write down my appointments and carry that piece of paper with me, who does that now? BlackBerry sucks and that is why they are going down, stock and everything. Doesn't show any information on the Web where to bring in the phone to fix or what so ever, all they care to to sell, big navigation button where to buy! IPhone give you a new phone if anything that you are not happy such as this situation! I will never buy a BlackBerry ever!

And it it people who work for BlackBerry reply to my thread? Or some kind of random people who like to help! What a joke!
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

are you syncing your calendar via a web email or just using native calendar?

I use outlook.com for my calendar with my wife so we are always in sync. i have only had one issue wich was an outlook.com issue a month ago.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Highlighted
Regular Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Relaince

Hi lyton,

You said,

Oh I haven't mention, it doesn't sync to my computer, how is that even help? IT DOES NOT SYNC! Piece of garbage! I write down my appointments and carry that piece of paper with me, who does that now? BlackBerry sucks and that is why they are going down, stock and everything. Doesn't show any information on the Web where to bring in the phone to fix or what so ever, all they care to to sell, big navigation button where to buy! IPhone give you a new phone if anything that you are not happy such as this situation! I will never buy a BlackBerry ever!

And it it people who work for BlackBerry reply to my thread? Or some kind of random people who like to help! What a joke!

So, please contact nearest blackberry care, I assure you will be satisfied.

Give a like.

1. please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?
" which solved it for you