Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: O2

Blackberry ID log in on Z10

I bought unlocked Z10s for myself and my wfe and both of us are unable to log in to our BB ID. We are getting an error code 50504. This is driving us to distraction! Can anyone proffer a solution?
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z10 and Playbook
My Carrier: Vodafone UK

Re: Blackberry ID log in on Z10

Make sure that the software is up to date on the device. I think I had some random code like that when I first got my handset (also unlocked) and it went after the latest update.
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: O2

Thanks, but I ran the software update, and it reported that I was running latest software, so that doesn't appear to be the issue.
My Device: z30
My Carrier: Etisalat

Please has anyone found a solution to the 50504 error code displayed when trying to sign in my BlackBerry id after I just did a security wipe. Please help am at the verge of loosing my job. I can't even register my emails... I need my old BBM contact. Someone please help.
Elite I
My Device: Passport & PlayBook
My Carrier: T-Mobile USA

Here is one user that solved his issue...

https://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Z10/Unable-to-connect-to-the-Blackberry-ID-server...

From that I would conclude trying different connections may be the way around the error.

But you also mention email trouble. You sound like you have more than just the 50504 error problem.

- Ira
Elite I
My Device: Passport & PlayBook
My Carrier: T-Mobile USA

Some other ideas on the general theory that it is problem of connecting to BlackBerry.....

Do you see the BlackBerry logo icon in the network status indicator? If not, then you definitely are not connecting to BlackBerry.

Either way, go ahead and register with the BlackBerry network. Make sure you have good mobile network signal coverage. The register as described at http://support.blackberry.com/kb/articleDetail?articleNumber=000037347&language=English Wait for the confirmation.
- Ira