Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Blackberry ID randomly stopped working

I just got my new Z10. I used my blackberry Id to swap my info over. I used my blackberry Id with the blackberry link, connected my phone, backed up, updated, and synced some pics with the phone. No problems aside from I now have every contact as duplicates after tranferring device data from my old berry. Phone worked good for 2-3 days, downloaded some apps, and enjoyed the device. Now there are some updates available for my apps as well as a system update. I tried doing the update and nothing happens. It shows the update is downloading, but has no picture associated with the update and the download bar NEVER moves. I set up my phone so that it was connected to Wifi, and LTE on my rogers network, cancelled the downloads(I had selected update all), turned the phone off and back on so the updates would show back up in my notifications, then tried to start the system update. Still nothing worked(left it for 3 hours). Did all those steps again, then tried to update "the score" app. Same thing. Connected my device to my desktop and tried to update everything there. I don't get any options to update. I tried to back up the device to save some important info I now have on there, thinking that I could reload the device software and start from scratch. I cannot back up my device. It says there is no blackberry Id setup to the device. I went onto the device and checked my blackberry Id. It shows that it is "retrieving blackberry ID properties". Again, making sure I am connected to LTE on the rogers network, and to my wireless network(which I have confirmed is good), it has been retrieving the properties for 2 days now... WHY? I need this fixed so I can download a couple apps required for work. 

Thanks and sorry for the huge write up. Figured the more info the better???

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Blackberry ID randomly stopped working

Can anyone help? Please?