Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Visitor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Blackberry Link - My Blackberry ID connexion is impossible so i cannot transfer anything to my cell HELP PLZ

I want to put music on my cellphone but when i try on blackberry link for my blackberry z10 they say that my connexion with my blackberry id is impossible check your internet connexion

Highlighted
Forums Advisor I
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Blackberry Link - My Blackberry ID connexion is impossible so i cannot transfer anything to my cell HELP PLZ

I would sign on to blackberry appworld through your desktop to verify that userid and password is valid. Once you sign on to appworld, logoff. Then uninstall BB link and download it again and re-install it.

http://appworld.blackberry.com

As a temp solution until you get your BB link to connect to blackberry, turn your device into a usb mass storage device.on the home screen, swipe from top down, settings, Storage and access, Turn on USB mass Storage . This will make your z10 into a regular Drive on your computer. Connect to your pc and it will map a drive. Just copy your music files on to the music folder with explorer. I find it so much easier than BB link. 

If you want to do backups on your z10, usb mass storage must be turned off.

IMG_00000010.png