Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Blackberry Maps for Z10

RizDragon76, to see where you are with North/West coordinates, use the compass and make sure that the slide bar is on.
DHL
Contributor
My Device: SQC100-4

Hi JSanders,

When in BB Maps on the Z10, if you press on any location, it momentarily displays the GPS coordinates, but quickly reverts to a street address. On my Bold 9780, if you point to any location and thenselect 'Display Details' from the context menu, BB Maps would display the GPS Coordinates, and you could enter them in the search box.

We are looking for the same functionality on BB10.

When I am feeling blue, I just start breathing again!
DHL
Contributor
My Device: SQC100-4

ThomasSavoie1 wrote:

RizDragon76, to see where you are with North/West coordinates, use the compass and make sure that the slide bar is on.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

What compass are you referring to? Is this something in the BB Maps app, or another app?

Dan

When I am feeling blue, I just start breathing again!
Super Contributor
My Device: Priv, Playbook

I am trying to find a thing that bring your location... a "find me" type of thing.  If you are on a trail, it will pull up where you are and you can find the trail map.  Is there such a thing that you are area of?