Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Blackberry Travel App auto scan broken

Just discovered that the bb travel app auto search function is broken, ie you book a trip should load onto or into your bb travel app guess what it does not!!! either manually enter the details which can be a pain in the butt, or send your details to trips@blackberry.com which then loads the info for you........................magic!!!!

Regular Contributor
My Device: Passport
My Carrier: TELUS

Re: Blackberry Travel App auto scan broken

I understood this problem was related to which side of balance your email account vs app was installed. In my circumstance email is coming from my work profile but the app is installed on my personal side. I was told that is why my email scanning didn't work. Apps are in 2 different sides of balance.
Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Blackberry Travel App auto scan broken

Interesting, because my BB is set up as a personal even thru I have 3 email address linked to it 2 being work but self-employed they belong to me. The email address linked to the travel app is my personal gmail account, btw us I think the auto scan function is broken.  On my old BB, which had this app loaded worked perfectly everytime if for some reason it did not load you had the option of forwarding it to the app, which on the Z10 does exist!!!

If fact on my out BB, travel app I knew when a flight was delayed before the gate agent did, it was great, this one needs some work, like a lot of functions on the Z10!!!!!