Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800 and Playbook
My Carrier: Rogers

Blackberry Z10 Email Wont Send Properly

So, before postig this I contacted my ISP (Rogers), my websites hosting company and Blackberry and nobody can figure out what the problem is.

I have my email address setup through my domains hosting company. mike@fnhockey.ca. I've never had a problem setting up emails on a Blackberry using BIS but am having one now (and I've set up my email on iPad, Playbook, Outlook, etc. and never had this problem).

On the Z10, I set up my email using the proper IMAP settings (verified with hosting company) and I can receive emails perfectly but when I send an email it shows that it sent and IMAP moves the email to the proper folder on my server (sent folder), but the emails do not actually get sent.

I've sent emails to five or six different email addresses and nothing seems to work. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong here?

Rogers said it was a settings issue and to contact hosting company, I did that. Hosting company told me it may be a Blackberry settings problem, I called Blackberry who put me back to Rogers who are saying it's not a problem on their end.

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Blackberry Z10 Email Wont Send Properly

I'm having the same issue and would love a fix!!

My Carrier: Bell

SAme problem with me. Getting all emails but sent emails are it the sent folder but no one gets them.  The only difference is if I send myself a message to the same domain name i get the messages fine.

for example using the yves@nomdaaa.com i sent a message to my yvesborealc@nomdaaa.com account and got the email n problems.

really need a fix

thanks

Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: rogers

Same issue!! Just found out that half of my emails sent from my own domain have not been received although it appears as sent in my email folders. So far blackberry has been very poor in support and have pushed me to my service provider who as far as i am concerned have nothing to do with it as I am receiving all my data? 

I sent out two proposals today and after following up with the customers they claim they didn't get anything? Needless to say I am not happy!

New Contributor

I'm not sure that it is BlackBerry's issue. I think it may be a mail configuration problem on the host's end. All my other imap accounts work perfectly. 

Contributor

Did you get a resolution to this?

New Contributor

No, unfortunately not. I ended up having the email forwarded to an account I could actually reply from on the z10. 

Contributor

. 3 hours on the phone they dropped my call and have no solution as of yet.  How many people might be having this issue and not even know about it? Email capabilities are the main reason I have been a tried and true bb fan.

I hope bb can help me resolve this today, if not I can't go on using this phone if I can't trust emails being sent from my domain hosted accounts.  

If anyone has a solution in terms of email set upnthat I might be missing please let me know . My outlook, cpanel, old bb all send emails fine?

My Carrier: Vodafone

Blackberry seriously need to sort this out.

They had a brilliant email system prior to the Z10 rushed launch - we want the great email system back please!

I have no idea when I send an email from my Z10, if it's going to reach it's desination - some arrive, but most do not.

This has definitely got worse since the recent update.

Come on Blackberry - get your act together!

Contributor
My Device: 9650