Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: tbaytel

Re: Blackberry Z10 Issues

I`ve had my Z10 for close to a month now.  So far it has not restarted itself.  I even accidentally dropped it off a counter once and it didn`t restart.  I would make sure the back is snapped on properly so it holds the battery in place.  (if the back is loose and the battery moves and looses contact for a second when the phone is bumped, it could cause restarts).  Other than that, I`d say take it back and get it exchanged.  

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: tbaytel

Re: Blackberry Z10 Issues: when predictive text occupies the space bar with the wrong word, how do you reject it to use space bar

I`ve noticed on mine that when a different word is on the space bar, right above it is the word that I have typed and all I have to do is flick it up and it will keep that word and insert a space, then you can continue typing.
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell Mobility Canada

Re: Blackberry Z10 Issues: when predictive text occupies the space bar with the wrong word, how do you reject it to use space bar

[ Edited ]

The solution posted by hpatbay seems to work .........