Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Blackberry Z10 and my bell.blackberry.net email

I recently got the Blackberry z10 and so far have been happy with its functions and software. I've always had a blackberry and was extremely excited for the new Z10 to come out.

I am a client with Bell, and have been using my bell.blackberry.net email for my business for the past few years. When I switched to the z10, the consultant told me that the new OS system doesn't allow you to use the bell.blackberry.net email anymore (which I don't understand why this funciton has stopped).

She attempted to forward all my bell.blackberry.net emails to my personal email account, hoping that would be a solution but I think when I activated my old blackberry phone for my other employee it deactivated the fowarding functions on my email.

Is there anyway to access my bell.blackberry.net email again to attempt to forward very important business docs once more? Please let me know if there's a solution to this very inconvenient issue.

P.S. I did get a message to forward my emails from my bell.blackberry.net emails on the z10, but when I clicked on the link it gave me it stated that my account was locked out and to contact an admin. Not sure if I need to contact a Bell admin or a Blackberry.

Highlighted
BlackBerry Employee
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Blackberry Z10 and my bell.blackberry.net email

Please see KB33260