Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Bell mobility

Blackberry Z10 appworld shazam

Hi,

I just got my new Z10 today and im wondering why can't I find shazam in the appworld cause im using this one very often so I don't know if some1 know when this is gonna come out or if its gonna come out but I hope so !!

Ill be waiting for an answer thx you 

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Blackberry Z10 appworld shazam

Looks like the author hasn't ported it or rewritten it for BlackBerry 10.

Their web site shows older BlackBerrys.  You may want to contact them and find out their BB 10 development plans.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Bell mobility

Alright thx you ill try to contact them with this little problem or if someelse already have the answer its welcome !!

Thx again

New Contributor
My Device: Z10

This is one of the apps I searched for first as I had it on my Pearl 9103 but saldy it's not available yet. I'm sure Shazam will have it out soon but if you do contact them to find out please post any news here. Many thank's.

G2 Z10
Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: bell

Why is it that older apps are not available in new BB. Love the new phone but the transition would be a lot better when such glitches are resolved earlier. I had shazam on my old torch and can't find it in the new BlackBerry world. One of the few apps that I use and it's not their.
Contributor

Why is it that older apps are not available in new BB. Love the new phone but the transition would be a lot better when such glitches are resolved earlier. I had shazam on my old torch and can't find it in the new BlackBerry world. One of the few apps that I use and it's not there.
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Shazam has confirmed that they are not bringing the app to BB10. Smiley Sad

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Contributor

That's a bummer! Could you advise why bell self serve isn't working? It was working and now it stopped. The page doesn't seem to load.
Contributor

Never mind it works now.
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Playbook
My Carrier: TMobile

Try Sound hound, seems to work fine