Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: blackberry z10
My Carrier: t mobile

Blackberry Z10 - has died suddenly

The other morning i touched my z10 to see what time it was and the whole phone was off, i thought it had not charged but no phone would not turn on and i get some red flashes that are different each time i hold the on button on, i have looked on the internet and ive seen some advice about the OS needing to be reset for the phone to become operational again, the only problem i have with this is that my photo's are stored on the phone and ive been advised that these will be deleted when the OS is reset, does anyone know if you can get the photo's off your phone at all before i have to make to decision on what to do next please, my blackberry z10 is only 3 months old too, im very dissappointed with the z10 as you dont expect a phone like this to do this and in reading more into it its a common problem with the z10 which blackberry have not made customers aware of or have many solutions too. 

Forums Advisor II
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: T-Mo USA

Re: Blackberry Z10 - has died suddenly

Are you sure your photos haven't been saved to your SD card?  May be the default setting, but get your SD card into a computer port to check.  Also, just curious, what happens when you plug you phone into your computer?