Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Sasktel
Accepted Solution

Blackberry Z10

I really like the phone but I would like to see a few more options added, Delete option for deleting emails from just your Handheld and Handheld and main computer, also a turnoff and turn on automatically function as well as being able to add financial institues such as TD, CIBC and RBC as I do a lot of banking on the go, I can't find these has anybody out there found them yet?

Just a few things I would like to see, let me know if they are on the phone and I have just missed them.

Thanks

Forums Advisor I
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Blackberry Z10

The feature to Delete on Handheld or both is nice, I miss it also.  Maybe next update of the OS will add that. I was also looking at the RBC app, its not availalbe for the Z10 yet.. on the RBC web site, lot of people have asked for it, I am sure it will be added to Blackberry World.   The browser is very good, you can get by just signing on through the web for now and create add to home screen as an icon for now.

New Contributor

Thanks, that is good to know.

Solutions: 6,349
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

I don't believe the options to delete on server/delete on handheld will be back.

That's because now the z10 is based on ActiveSync technology, and in essences, your on-handheld device email is replicating, or 'actively syncing' exactly what it sees on your email server.

So, you can't delete only on the handheld.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Highlighted
New Contributor

GREAT THANKS, THAT MAKES SENSE.