Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Bell Aliant

Blackberry data usage compared to Iphone

I switched from an Iphone to the Z10 recently, and I am finding , my data usage is between 2x and 3x higher than it was using my Iphone.. I monitor my data with software I downloaded for my Z10, and just to access my bank website, for a few minutes, it eats up almost 2mb of data for that short time. That is just crazy.

Anyone else experiencing higher than normal data once you changed over to Blackberry from something else ?

Super Contributor
My Device: Nexus6P/iPhone6 Plus
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: Blackberry data usage compared to Iphone

My BB data usage is not too bad, now my Android phone, THAT is where I am getting killed!   However I can say this, my Z10 is NOT as efficient as my 9930 was at data, NOTHING compares to legacy BBs at data usage, but the Z10 is in line and/or better than your typical Android device.  At least in my experience.   Of course I have never used the iphone as a daily driver, or for anything but helping others figure out their phone.  Smiley Wink

Rich C (PKcable)
From Crackberry.com

If I have been helpful please click like! Use the Thumbs up icon below this message. Smiley Happy