Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telus

BlueTooth Keyboard and Mouse on the Z10. What works what doesn't

With my D-Link using DLNA, my newly purchased BlueTooth Logitech Tablet Keyboard and Mouse; my Z10 and/or my PlayBook could very well become my media and comunications centre. There is little left for my PC to do.

Let me cut to the chase and my experience with my Bluetooth Keyboard and Bluetooth mouse on my Z10.

Logitech Tablet Keyboard

Pairing was no problem. Just type in the BT link code into the keyboard and hit enter.

Improvement(s) needed: 

1. Backspace key - support press/hold delete instead of having to hit the backspace key multiple times to delete long string of characters.

2. Tab key - Support for tab through multiple fields (when available)

3. Support to program function keys to act as smart keys (as an option). This would be awesome!

Logitech v470 mouse

Pairing was easy. Passcode was 0000 entered via my BT keyboard, previously paired.

1. Swipe up/down does not work at bottom/top edge in portrait orientation. It DOES work when in landscape orientation.

2. Scrolling: Hit or miss. Does not work consistently.

3. Programmable buttons would be awesome. Being able to use the left/right scroll wheel toggle for app switching would be sweet!!

Overall, a great start!!

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: fido

Re: BlueTooth Keyboard and Mouse on the Z10. What works what doesn't

Can you tell me which keyboard model did you test it with and how do you like it so far?

"BlackBerry: For Getting Things Done (TM)"
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z10 STL100-2
My Carrier: Out

Hi,

I'm not that guy, but I use BT keyboard too and my model is Logitech K810. It works like a charm with one note only: I couldn't find a way to switch between different languages
New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: fido

hi problem child, thanks for your time in responding this. Also I forgot to ask which mouse model as well
"BlackBerry: For Getting Things Done (TM)"
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z10 STL100-2
My Carrier: Out

[ Edited ]

They are M555 and M557 for me & my wife respectively

Again, I talk about Logitech