02-24-2013 06:42 PM
With my D-Link using DLNA, my newly purchased BlueTooth Logitech Tablet Keyboard and Mouse; my Z10 and/or my PlayBook could very well become my media and comunications centre. There is little left for my PC to do.
Let me cut to the chase and my experience with my Bluetooth Keyboard and Bluetooth mouse on my Z10.
Logitech Tablet Keyboard
Pairing was no problem. Just type in the BT link code into the keyboard and hit enter.
1. Backspace key - support press/hold delete instead of having to hit the backspace key multiple times to delete long string of characters.
2. Tab key - Support for tab through multiple fields (when available)
3. Support to program function keys to act as smart keys (as an option). This would be awesome!
Logitech v470 mouse
Pairing was easy. Passcode was 0000 entered via my BT keyboard, previously paired.
1. Swipe up/down does not work at bottom/top edge in portrait orientation. It DOES work when in landscape orientation.
2. Scrolling: Hit or miss. Does not work consistently.
3. Programmable buttons would be awesome. Being able to use the left/right scroll wheel toggle for app switching would be sweet!!
Overall, a great start!!
08-07-2014 04:45 PM
08-07-2014 05:00 PM