07-18-2013 10:48 AM
I found a solution! I have been looking everywhere to try and fix this on mine - I tried reinstalling the OS, doing all security settings, etc. etc. etc. Very easy steps to follow!
What I did to get mine working (NO idea why this worked):
1. Click on your settings (not your browser settings, just regular settings).
2. Click on Security and Privacy.
3. Click on Development Mode - ensure Development Mode is turned on.
4. Click on your browser.
5. Click on the menu (3 dots) and then click on Settings.
6. Click on Display and Actions.
7. Under the "On Startup" tab, click Show My Home Page.
8. Under the Home Page tab, click Open a Specific Page. The in the address bar directly below that, type in the page you want to open automatically (for me I put www.Google.com).
9. Close the app and go back into browser and it should work
07-31-2013 07:54 PM
None of the methods listed have worked for me. The type in 'www.google.com/?t' method appeared to work for a few minutes but it's back to square one.
It's quite annoying that that something as simple as clearing the cache on a browser can render such a great browser useless and the only sure fire way to fix it is to reload the OS.
07-31-2013 09:32 PM
08-03-2013 09:44 AM
first delete the browser and then connect the phone with a pc using the desktop software and then try installing the browser again....hope it helps...reply if u get a fix on this