Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell Canada

Bug: when you have two or more reminder pop-ups on BB10, you can't edit 2 or more of them because the second and beyond are lost...

I notice that when you have two or more reminder pop-ups on BB10 (tasks, calendar, etc.), you can't edit 2 or more of these because the second and beyond get lost and will never pop-up again.  Smiley Frustrated

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: Bug: when you have two or more reminder pop-ups on BB10, you can't edit 2 or more of them because the second and beyond are lost...

Hey JVanB,

Thank you for your feedback.

To better understand your issue, for example If you have two reminders and select 'View Event Details' on the 1st reminder,  does the 2st reminder popup before the Details of the1st reminder displays? 

Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Contributor

Re: Bug: when you have two or more reminder pop-ups on BB10, you can't edit 2 or more of them because the second and beyond are lost...

Yes, I sometimes get 3 or more pop up because I even have a chance to edit the first one.
Contributor

Yes, I sometimes get 3 or more pop ups before I even have a chance to edit the first one and following events.
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Hey,

After you select 'View Event Details' on each, then the details should display, once you view the details on the first one hit the back option and then you can see the details on the next event.

Let me know if this helps.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Contributor

I just set up two different calendar entries, each with a reminder that would go of at the same time. They both fired one after the other - at the same time. I selected View Details on both. I then edited the first one to have a 5 minutes later start time and saved it. The second event pop-up disappeared.
Contributor

It also doesn't work if you don't edit the first one. I'm using the latest version of the Z10 OS.
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Orange France

Hello,

Exactly the same probliem, this is really annoying.  Please send a bugfix asap.  I don't want to have to set every appointment at a different time just to get around the problem.