Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
My Device: Z 10
My Carrier: Bell Mobility

CALENDAR - problem entering events

Almost (but not every) time I try to enter an event on my BlackBerry Z10 calendar, I get as far as the date and time, but when I tap those tabs, the calendar flashes to the date/time selector screen and then flips back to the main screen. The information I'd entered is lost. The manual doesn't indicate what I might be doing -- or not doing -- to cause this. Any ideas out there?

Retired
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: CALENDAR - problem entering events

Hey DrewSnider,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

Do you have any calendars set up for wireless synchronization?  Also when did the issue start?

Also try following the steps in this KB article: www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB33621

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

My Device: Z 10
My Carrier: Bell Mobility

Re: CALENDAR - problem entering events

Aha. So I'm not the only one and the lads are working on it. Good enough for me, for now. Thanks for that response, VF! I have the Calendar synched up with my Gmail account, so the Google Calendar entries are going in, no problem: the difficulty happened when I've tried to enter an appointment directly into the BlackBerry. Funny thing is, I have succeeded a couple of times at putting events into the Z10 calendar. So I'll wait for further developments.